Terms and Conditions of Use of the Gift Card:
The Gift Card can only be used for online purchases on shop.lineaitalia.com. Giaft Card is available with pre-established amounts of € 25, € 50, € 100 with a specific code.
The Gift Card is not transferable, refundable, rechargeable, nor convertible into cash and cannot be credited to any credit card or current account.
- The card is sent to the recipient by e-mail (Virtual Gift Card) containing the code for use and instructions for use; it cannot be purchased together with products to be physically shipped.
- It is possible to purchase multiple cards at the same time and within the same order, with no purchase limits.
- Each card is associated with a unique code, which must be entered in the 'Discount code' field at check out in order to take advantage of its value. The Promo Code is generated at the time of purchase and linked to the recipient's e-mail address.
- The card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Upon expiry of the validity it can no longer be used and will not be subject to any form of refund for the remaining credit.
- The card can also be used in multiple solutions and can be used for multiple purchases, until its value is exhausted. If the purchase price of the items ordered is lower than the value of the card, the difference can be used in a subsequent purchase, while, if it is higher, the difference must be paid using the payment methods accepted by our shop (see General Conditions of sale). Any difference due will be displayed in the shopping cart of the official shop.lineaitalia.com at the time of checkout.
- The total amount for each product / s order purchased with the card includes: a) the price of the product / s; b) any sales tax payable; c) shipping costs (if due, see 'Shipping').
- Items purchased using the card will be subject to the general conditions of sale indicated on the website shop.lineaitalia.com
- In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal in relation to one or more products present in the order paid with the Gift Card, a new card will be issued for an amount equal to the value of the goods for which the withdrawal was exercised. The new card will be automatically sent to the e-mail address indicated by the user when registering on the site and can be spent exclusively on the shop.lineaitalia.com site.
- In the event that the Card has already been used for previous purchases to the one for which the right of withdrawal was exercised, the new Card will be issued for the residual value present at the time the withdrawal was made.
- In case of cancellation of the order paid with the Gift Card, the relative value will be credited back to the card.
- Linea Italia srl will not be in any way responsible for the failure or delay in receipt of the card by the recipient due to force majeure or in any case to causes not attributable to it.
- Linea Italia srl declines all responsibility in case of improper or fraudulent use of the card.
- Any complaint and / or request for information relating to the use of the card can be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute relating to the use of the card will be governed by Italian law.
- The cards qualify as a single-use coupon pursuant to art. 6TER - Presidential Decree 633/72 for the purposes of VAT treatment.